The regulatory framework that regulates the characteristics that different
for building must have is the Technical Building Code or CTE.
enclosures, whether made in aluminum or in PVC, they must meet certain requirements such as:
- Thermal transmittance
- Air permeability
- Condensation control
- Solar factor
All of these requirements vary regarding the geographical area and orientation where the
installation is made. The territory is divided according to the different climatic conditions
which directly condition the usability of the different carpentry profiles and, based on the results of
tests carried out in specialized laboratories, the suitability and
compliance of the requirements in each area are determined.
All VITRAL GRUP carpentry meets all the requirements to perform installations in any geographical point.
Furthermore, we provide advice and calculation services such as:
- Thermal Transmittance calculations of windows
- Inertia calculations according to closure dimensions and installation location
- Calculation of required acoustic attenuation, according to acoustic maps of cities
- Calculation of air flows for renovation and application of aeration systems
- Application of safety regulations in glazed enclosures